Monday, April 22, 2013

Planning Hanks 2nd Birthday

My baby boy is turning two this year and I swear to you it feels like I was JUST PLANNING his first! Seriously! (check out pics from Hanks First party on Kara's Party Ideas )

This year, since we are in our new home with a pool, I thought it only fitting we plan some sort of swim party....so of course BEACH BALLS came to mind. Right?! A beach ball is a signature representation for summer....RIGHT?!! YOU WOULD THINK!

Beach Ball Party


 Well besides "actual" beach balls I am at a complete lost at finding ANYTHING beach ball related....no material, no crafting paper, no ribbon, no clothing....nothin.....zip, zilch.....zippo! Seriously flabbergasted.....So where does that leave me? Changing my (I mean Hank's) theme? NO WAY JOSE!!! 

It leaves me to CRAFTING, CUTTING, PAINTING, and having a good old time, cluttering up the house....

Right now this is what our home looks like.....times like 13 and the colors of red, blue & yellow continue to flutter in :-) 

Wanted to give y'all a sneak peek of some of the goodies for Hank's 2nd Beach Ball Birthday Blast!

Beach Ball Plate Garland

My big helper Ali with all my projects :-)

Beach Ball Foam Ball Decoration

No comments:

Post a Comment