Thursday, November 10, 2011

Thankful Thursday: Thankful for God's Gifts

This Thankful Thursday I want to make note of how thankful I am for the talents and passion God has given to me. I absolutely love that He has instilled in me a joy in design, party planning, cooking, and decorating. (and writing)

Although at times I may get stressed in the moment about preparing for a party or being creatively stumped with a project, through it all I find so much joy in this path that I am on; the one He has designed just for me.

I am also truly thankful for the amazingly talented friends and family that He has also placed in my life that help to make each of my events such a huge success. Thank you to you all ...

Last weekend we celebrated the release of my book with my California family and I wanted to make sure you all got a bit of the action through the photos...hope you enjoy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment