Friday, March 23, 2012

GUESS WHO'S GOING TO BE ON CHANNEL 12?

Guess who's going to be on Channel 12 News featuring Sugar Loco in a LIVE SEGMENT! Me! Me! Me! I'm on such a sugar high right now!


This Monday,  3/26 , at 5:25 A.M.  I will be doing a live cooking segment featuring my cookbook, Our First Year: Cost Effective Recipes from the Home of Newlyweds as well as my newly added opportunity to write for Sugar Loco. Sugar Loco is a website completely dedicated to everything SWEET. We do reviews of local desserts across the country, as well as desserts that you can order online or see in the store.

So far I am LOVING the perks of the job - with being able to travel around AZ, sampling yummy desserts and writing my thoughts for all our viewers to see. Here are the links to my first two spots I hit up during my first week on the job:


Arrowhead Grill:
http://www.sugarloco.com/2012/03/drinks-and-dessert-for-a-girls-night-out/

Chaparral Homemade Ice Cream:
http://www.sugarloco.com/2012/03/dessert-before-dinner-at-chaparral-phoenix/

For everyone who is not in AZ (or frankly are still sleeping at 5:25 am) there will be a link posted on their website with my demo, so I will definitely be sending that out  too.

So what's next? I need YOU!

Hoping you will forward this email on to at least 5 of your friends letting them know about this awesome opportunity. Also I'd LOVE the follow on my Facebook as well as Sugar Loco's facebook. Just click the colored links and it will take your right to our sites.  And finally - when you see my cooking demo online - LEAVE A COMMENT on Channel 12 New's site - THEY WILL LOVE IT!

Thank you all and stay tuned for some delicious sweets.

Oh yes - and how could I forget - I'm doing a live cooking demo too - Can you guess what it is?

No comments:

Post a Comment