Thursday, March 8, 2012

Sweeeetttt

So very thankful for such awesome opportunities that God has already planned out for my journey! I am so thrilled to announce that I will be joining the team of Sugar Loco 
 A website dedicated to everything sweet!

Photobucket 

First off, any company that wants you to join their team of writers by asking you
 "What type of Dessert You'd Be?" - I'm definitely going to be a part of!

What dessert would I be? 

I’d be a slice of warm, freshly baked, red velvet cake drizzled with a homemade cream cheese icing paired with a scoop of my parents homemade sweet cream ice cream, along with, of course, a pipping hot cup of black coffee kissed with milk in my favorite photo mug of the kiddos.

For the rest of my author bio- check it out here

I will be focusing on the hottest Arizona sweets, taste-testing and writing reviews for all to enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment