Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Chocolate Raspberry Truffles

Have y'all had or made the famous Oreo Truffles? So simple right?

Well, for those of you who haven't, here's the recipe, right on the Kraft website: Click HERE

Oreo, Cream Cheese, Chocolate Chips - Vwa-La - Oreo Truffle!
No baking, no cooling, just refrigerate and Enjoy!

Now, what if I told you they get better? And after I tell you how to make them better, I'll tell you they get ....E-V-E-N......B-E-T-T-E-R! Yep, true story.

Here's the better:

Did you know there are mint and peanut butter flavored Oreos?? Did you realize that if you substitute the regular Oreos in the recipe then you've got two new flavors?

Better right?

Ok, It get's better part:

THEY MAKE BERRY FLAVORED OREO'S AND YOU CAN TOTALLY PUT RASPBERRIES ON TOP AND THEY ARE SO SUPER DUPER STINKIN CUTE AND RIDICULOUSLY DELICIOUS

There I said it. I said I'd show you something better - and I did! Wam-Bam-Thank You- Ma'am



Photobucket

Seek out the pink package. Follow the recipe for Oreo Truffles (found pretty much all over the internet). Then top with half a raspberry and Enjoy! Seriously, so delicious

Photobucket

** Note: For dipping chocolate I usually use chocolate chips with a little oil or use melting chocolates**

**Also, if you refrigerate the Oreo's and cream cheese mixture before dipping in chocolate they form into balls better when dipping in warmed chocolate**

No comments:

Post a Comment