Thursday, June 17, 2010

Florencio's

Photobucket 
Can you say YUM?? This 1/2 specialty pizza consisted of chicken, pepperoncini's, feta cheese, fresh mozzarella and green olives slathered in a tomato pesto pizza sauce accompanied by a pepperoni and Canadian bacon perfection! So gooey, so cheesy, so delicious.

This wonderful pizza came from a pizza joint that has caught my eye on a few occasions and my hubby and I finally stopped in last weekend. To say its a pizza joint is actually an understatement. Its quite cozy inside and smells delicious. Alright, alright, I'll tell you the name.....this gooey goodness came from Florencia Pizza Bistro located at: 3646 East Ray Road, Suite 20, Ahwatukee, AZ 85044. It actually took us about 15-20 minutes just to decide which pizza we wanted to sink our teeth in to because they all sounded so delicious. Florencia's also has sandwiches, salads and appetizers that were teasing our eyes as well. I highly recommend Florencia's. Even after choosing a specialty pizza and a salad our bill was only a bit over $20!! So good...I think I'm craving it again just typing about it. Yum

No comments:

Post a Comment