Thursday, June 17, 2010

Starting of the food blog


I have officially decided to start a food blog. First and for most, I LOVE FOOD!! I mean who doesn't? We all have different likes and dislikes, but when it comes right down to it....we ALL love food. I'm planning to give a small write up of some of the places that I love and eat often and to those that I've tried for the very first time and fell in love at first bite. I am not here to bash on restaurants for their quality or customer service, so will only be posting about those that I would recommend. I watched a TV segment once about how all these chef's were mad or irritated at all these "suzy-homemakers" who gave poor reviews on their blogs about the food and posting horrible pictures after already consuming half the dish. I do feel bad for these chefs in part because there is a lot that happens from the kitchen to the table, not to mention the poor quality camera's and camera phones that these so called "reviewers" are using. So, let me just lay it out there -- I will only post postive comments about the food and I am not claiming to have great photos of the food so please don't judge the place by the picture.

So now on to the real purpose of the blog: Sure, I'd like to believe that I have millions of followers who read my blog and try out restaurants based on my opinion, but when you get right down to it, I'm just a mom with a beautiful daughter who spends her baby's nap-times blogging about what she loves.

Hope you enjoy what I have to say. (If anyone is reading...hah)

No comments:

Post a Comment