Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Green Chili Tortilla Rolls

Photobucket

The recipe for these Green Chili Tortilla Rolls is also in my cookbook, Our First Year., but lately what I have been doing is adding chicken to the recipe and it has been coming out even better than before!

I've been mixing together 2 cups of chicken broth (or adding chicken bouillon cubes to 2 cups of water) and then adding lime juice, lemon juice, seasoning salt, cayenne and garlic. Then I pour that over 3 frozen boneless skinless chicken breasts in an 8 x 8 casserole dish. Then I cover it with tin foil and place it in a 350 degree oven for about an hour. The chicken is so moist and shreds perfectly. I then add about 1/2 cup of chicken to each tortilla roll before melting the cheese in the oven!! YUMMY.

You can use this chicken process with any seasonings to add to many of your dishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment