Tuesday, December 13, 2011

How- To Tuesday: Write with Paint

Photobucket


And that's my How-To Tuesday.....................

























Ok, ok, you knew I couldn't just post a picture and be done with it....that's just not my style. Of course I had to blab about some project I'm working on. Well, I wanted to show you how just by using my tip up above I was able to outline some lettering...
Photobucket

I'm not going to show you exactly what it is just yet, because that will ruin the surprise. We are celebrating my daughter's second birthday this weekend and I'm getting so tickled inside making all the decorations. I can't wait to share them with you.

Just a quick note about the glue cap on the paint. I've also used this technique for writing on baby onesies or shirts. Works like a charm!


**Happy 7 Month Birthday to my baby boy today!**

No comments:

Post a Comment