Thursday, December 8, 2011

Thankful Thursday: Guest Speaking

Good Morning! Do you have your cup of coffee yet? I do! It's early and it's chilly outside and I'm getting geared up for another wonderful day of Guest Speaking at Mountain Park Community Church. I am so glad that I was able to speak last night, which means, no set up this morning! Yeah.

I can't wait to post some pictures from the event, but I just wanted to make sure I stopped by for a quick second to say Good Morning to all of you and thank God for my gift of hospitality. I never dreamed that this would be my gift to share with everyone, but I am truly thankful for it. Don't get me wrong, I do get nervous before speaking engagements, book signings and the nerves do tend to flare a bit even for parties at my home, but the joy I see that overcomes people as they enjoy some of my food or decor fills my heart.

If you're up early and have a chance to swing by the church, come by, I'd love to see you

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment