Thursday, October 13, 2011

Thankful Thursday: Rubber Spatula's

Photobucket

I am always so very thankful for my RUBBER SPATULA'S. These amazing little kitchen utensils I feel are often overlooked at just how important and handy they really are.

Do you realize how much extra batter gets scraped out of a bowl when using a rubber spatula? Or how about the ease of direction it gives as you guide your mixture from one bowl into ... lets say...a cupcake pan? Rubber Spatula!



I am thinking that soon I would like to be a collector of spatula's. There are SO many adorable ones on the market these days....

Photobucket
Adorable Lady Bug spatula from Williams Sonoma

Photobucket
Princess Spatula? Um...Hello...CA--UUUTTEE! Williams Sonoma

Photobucket
Turquoise ones from Bed Bath & Beyond

Plus don't even get me started on all the cute holiday themed spatula's.....

Yes, in my head I am falling more and more in love with the rubber spatula. I think once the kids wake up I might need to pick myself up one from the grocery store! (don't tell the hubs!)

No comments:

Post a Comment