Saturday, August 27, 2011

Camel Eye

I feel like everyone I've talked to can remember back to a time where their mom or grandma made them the classic Camel Eye!

Photobucket

I just love how a simple recipe can take you back to a memory in an instant. I'm sure you can remember the plate it was served on, the seat where you sat and the smell of the kitchen as breakfast was being served...at least I can.

In my previous post I mentioned using cookie cutters to cut your mozzarella cheese for your caprese salad, well the same goes for making a camel eye. Update this "camel's eye" with a  fa-bu-lous new look, whether star shaped, squared or shaped like a heart your kids or loved ones will enjoy the ever so tasty, classic camel eye.



Recipe on page: 77 of Our First Year: Cost Effective Recipes from the Home of Newlyweds

** Photo compliments of Troeger Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment