Thursday, August 11, 2011

Thankful Thursday: Pan Scraper

Today I sorted through my utensil drawer searching for my pan scraper. I had received it along with my favorite Pampered Chef Pizza Stone as a wedding gift, but this little nylon scraper has helped me more than just with cleaning crumbs off my stone.


Photobucket

I really should have a special spot for my scraper, as I am continuously searching for it, like I do with my orange peeler and as always, when I'm about to give up, there it is!

For the longest time, I only used the scraper when using my pizza stone for breads, pizzas and cookies, but one afternoon I had rolled out dough for homemade cinnamon rolls, when I became frustrated that I could not clean the dough off my counter top. I remembered my pan scraper and with a little water the counter was sparkling clean.

At only $2.75 these are a must buy if you ask me.

No comments:

Post a Comment