Sunday, September 18, 2011

Arizona Pre-Release Party

As promised, I am here Sunday morning blogging about last nights party. The warmth of support and loving, encouraging words overwhelmed me last night and I owe it all to my friends and family who have believed in me throughout this entire journey. It was so inspiring having everyone here, ask about my book, enjoy the food I made and just to hear the joyous conversations throughout my home! Thank you all so very much for coming and continuing to give me the support as my book releases on October 11th!

Of course I couldn't leave this post without any pictures, so I've posted a few that I took on my camera. We had excellent photographers throughout the evening, so once I get those prints back of course they will be posted as well.

For Appetizers I served all recipes from my book (of course) which included: Salsa Chicken, Chipotle Salsa, Burttery Golden Cornbread, Just Like Mama's Chili, Cheesy Potato Casserole and a Party Sandwich, oh yes, and Snuggle Pigs too! For take home gifts, I packaged some of my Good Morning Cinnamon (monkey bread) along with my business card.

We also had a raffle going throughout the night, which my daughter chose the lucky winner which was........drum roll please......NIKI HEINEN! She won an autographed copy of my book, several cooking items, plus a gift certificate to my parents ice cream parlor: Chaparral, in Wickenburg, AZ.


I am so anxious to get the pictures back so I can post more and more!! Here are a few as promised:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Your house looks fabulous! I can't believe you did all the decorations your self! I can't wait to see more pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Chol!! Ya - I was SOOOO happy with the way everything turned out....now I'm anxious to start decorating Adri's house for the CA party haha :) Luckily for Steve I wont be there all week like I obviously was here decorating...lol

    ReplyDelete