Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Woo-Hoo Wednesday: Pre-Release Party

Woo-Hoo Wednesday is all about excitement, party ideas and design suggestions......Well what's more totally completely crazy exciting than my upcoming Pre-Release Party??? I'm thinking, not much!

Photobucket

This Saturday I will be celebrating the release of my cookbook here in Arizona, followed by another party in California this October. I am so anxious to decorate, bake, cook and get people here having fun!

I almost took a picture of our house to post....but that might give away some of my adorable decorating ideas that I plan to post about in the future, so for the time being....just picture that everywhere you look there's pink, glitter and glam....Just what my Hubby loves coming home too!

No comments:

Post a Comment