Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Woo-Hoo Wednesday: Bridesmaid Gifts

This past weekend we attended my best friend's sister's wedding, and boy was it beautiful. I cannot wait to blog about it once I get all of my pictures loaded, but given that we were celebrating their marriage, it got me thinking about all of the little gifts and tid bits that go along with planning a wedding.

If you are recently engaged and looking for a way to ask your best girlfriends to stand as witnesses for you during your ceremony, you can plan what I did as a special gift when asking them to be your bridesmaids.

Photobucket

The colors of our wedding were champagne and celadon, (which is a variation of a green color), so to ask each of my friends and family to be in our bridal party I paired some themed flowers and ribbon with a small planner that they could add all of our important dates coming up in the next few months; bridal showers, bachelorette party, wedding rehearsal, WEDDING DAY!

There are so many cute planners out there and I thought this was a small memento to get everyone excited for the upcoming wedding festivities!

Did you pair any gifts along with asking your friends to be in your bridal party?



No comments:

Post a Comment